If you have many images of different formats stored in different folders, you may wish to convert them to a uniform format while keeping folder structure. Image Converter Plus will be of help here, as it understands about a hundred graphics formats, including rare ones.
Here is a sample of saving images into JPEG format keeping original subfolder structure.
- Launch Image Converter Plus. Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to convert.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select JPEG format, as it is most widely used.
- Specify format settings (optimal values are specified by default).
- Do not forget to set “Convert with subfolders” and “Restore subfolder structure in target folder” to “Yes”.
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.