If you are creating a personal blog (for example, at livejournal.com), you’ll probably have to standardize your photos, as some sites have very strict rules concerning image properties. For example, livejournal.com demands that your image be in Jpeg or Gif format and have resolution not more than 100×100 pixels. Image Converter Plus will help you prepare images for your blog.
Here is a sample conversion with changing image resolution to 100×100 pixels.
- Launch Image Converter Plus, go to “Photos” tab, select and add the desired avatar for your blog.
- Go to “Profiles” tab, click “Add operation” in “Operation before save: Add operation” line and select “Resize”.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Resize”, set the value of “Pixel Dimensions” to the needed size (100×100).
- In “Save images in …. format”, select Jpeg format as image size should be small.
- Specify settings for the format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.