If you want to store and use similar images (for example, scanned pages of a book or a set of notes) in a convenient way, you can create a multipage file with these images. Also, if you prepare several frames with a gradually changing image, you will have an animated GIF file. In both cases, Image Converter Plus will be of help.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to include into the file. Before this, you should rename images alphabetically according to their desired order in the multipage file.
- Go to “Profiles” tab.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select a multipage format (or GIF, if you are creating an animated file).
- In “Multipage option”, select “Save as multipage file”.
- Specify other settings for the format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.