If you have an image in a rare graphics format and cannot find a viewer for it, or you have a collection of images and are not satisfied with their format, you can use Image Converter Plus to easily convert your images to a more popular graphics format.
Here is a sample of converting images to JPEG format.
- Launch Image Converter Plus. Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select Jpeg format as image size should be small.
- Specify output format settings (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.