If you have images in a format you can’t find a viewer for, try using Image Converter Plus software that can open about a hundred formats and convert them to more popular ones. If the program fails to open a file and you are sure that it is an image, you can send this file to our support service and we’ll do our best to allow you convert this file to a popular format with the next release of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select a standard format (for example, Jpeg).
- Specify output format settings (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.