If, for any reason (for example, to decorate your photo album, to create an unusual presentation, or just for beauty) you need to have photos or images of original shape or with original borders (for example, with rounded corners, oval, with wavy or figured borders, or with some inscription round the photo, etc. – see samples of such images at [www.Image Converter Plus.com/….]), it will take too much time to perform this work manually. However, if most of your images are of the same size, you can automate this process with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- First, create a graphics file whose size coincides with the size of your images. Then, if you want to “remove” some parts of your photo (for example, corners), fill these areas with white color in the image you’ve just created. If you want to add a color frame to your images, create it in this file and fill it with the needed color. The image area you do not want to change should remain transparent.
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to change border for.
- Go to Profiles tab. In “Operation before save: Add operation” line, click “Add operation” and select “Watermark” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Watermark”, enter the full path to the file with the border in “Apply watermark from file” line.
- In “with horizontal offset, with vertical offset” line, specify 0 and 0.
- In “using method” line, select Alpha Blend.
- Specify settings for the output format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.