If you upload photos to image galleries or forums, you might wish to have some kind of copyright mark on them – your logo. It is very easy to create such a logo in Paint image editor, but placing it on several photos at once is quite a task. Fortunately, Image Converter Plus can handle it.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- On “Photos” tab, select and add the photos you want to mark with your logo.
- On “Profiles” tab, in “Operation before save: Add operation” line, click “Add operation” and select “Watermark” from the menu.
- In “Watermark”, specify the file you want to use as a logo in “Apply watermark from file” line.
- Select horizontal and vertical alignment in “with horizontal alignment” and “with vertical alignment” lines.
- In “with horizontal offset” and “with vertical offset” lines, specify the offset values for the logo.
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.