If you often have to create drafts in specialized programs (or in simple graphics editors), you know that most of these programs do not provide functionality for designing drafts according to common standards, or this functionality is poor (for example, they offer standard design elements – borders, main inscriptions, stamps – that fit standards of some states only). Still, these drafts should be printed with correct design. You can solve this problem if you create design templates (for example, borders) beforehand, in a common image editor, and apply them to the draft. However, it will take much time if you have to deal with many drafts, and it is difficult to combine the format of the drafts with the format of the frame. Image Converter Plus will help you solve this problem.
Do the following:
- First, create a graphics file with black-and-white image of the page with the needed design of a natural size (297×210 for A4 format). If you create drafts of various sizes, you’ll have to create several files according to this pattern. White areas of the image should be transparent.
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to place into the border.
- Go to Profiles tab. In “Operation before save: Add operation” line, click “Add operation” and select “Canvas” from the menu.
- Click “Add operation” once again and select “Watermark” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Canvas”, select “Add border”. In “Width” and “Height” lines, specify the needed image size (for A4 and resolution of 72 DPI it will be 842×595 pixels).
- In “Watermark”, specify the full path to the created file with the border in “Apply watermark from file”.
- In “with horizontal offset, with vertical offset”, specify “0” and “0”.
- In “Using method”, select “Alpha Blend”.
- Specify settings for the output format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save the converted image to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.