If you want to protect your animated files from illegal use, you should specify your authorship on them. You can surely use an editor of animated files, split them into frames and mark each frame with your signature, but there is a simpler way. Image Converter Plus will handle the task for you.
Do the following:
- First, prepare a separate graphics file with transparent background and your signature on it. As your signature should occupy only a small part of the animated file, make sure to specify a proper image size.
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add animated files you want to protect.
- Go to “Profiles” tab, click “Add operation” in “Operation before save: Add operation” line and select “Watermark” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Watermark”, specify the file you want to use as a logo in “Apply watermark from file” line.
- Select horizontal and vertical alignment of your signature in “with horizontal alignment” and “with vertical alignment” lines.
- In “with horizontal offset” and “with vertical offset” lines, specify the offset values for the logo (in pixels).
- Select GIF as the destination format.
- Specify settings for the destination file format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.