The purpose of the program
Image Converter Plus is used to manipulate graphics files. For example, it can reduce image size for Web publishing. Still, the main purpose of the program is changing formats of existing files as well as image correction. It can also apply various filters and effects to a large number of images in batch mode. Image Converter Plus can process more than 100 graphics formats and save resulting images into most popular image formats. While converting files, you can apply various operations (Resize, Crop, etc.) and effects (Sharpen, Emboss, etc.) to any number of images. These effects can be applied in any needed order. Apply operations and effects in different order to achieve different conversion results.
How Image Converter Plus works
It’s quite simple. Launch the program. Add files for conversion. Specify conversion options and destination path for saving files and press “Start” button. This is all you need to know to successfully use the program and get professional results.
What you get if you choose our program
High quality solution for image conversion tasks. Effectiveness increase when doing similar conversion jobs. Satisfaction with the rate and quality of file conversion. And, last but not least, time saved for your life, work and hobby.
Image Converter Plus in detail
Below you can find detailed information on program features and its interface. To learn how to operate Image Converter Plus, browse links below.
- Canvas operation
- Color Effects
- Color profile operation
- Crop images (photos)
- DPI: Changing images DPI with Image Converter Plus
- DPI: How to specify number of DPI when converting images?
- Image Converter Plus meta tag field
- Interface: Adding images (photos) for conversion
- Interface: Choosing profiles
- Interface: Operation with target file name
- Interface: Output formats
- Interface: Photos tab in Image Converter Plus
- Interface: Preview image (photo) before conversion
- Interface: Profile tab in ImageConverter Plus
- Interface: Removing files from the list
- Interface: Save converted images to
- Interface: Sorting images
- Interface: Starting conversion. Progress bar.
- Interface: Which operations are available in Image Converter Plus?
- Mirror image
- Operations: Operations order
- Page filter operation
- Profiles: Using time-saving profiles
- Profiles: Working with profiles step by step
- Quick conversion via right click on an image or a folder
- Replace color operation
- Resize image
- Resize: An Easy Solution
- Resize: Resize step by step
- Resize: Unlimited Resize
- Resize: Unlimited Size of Files to be Resized
- Right click conversions
- Rotate image
- Share: Picasaweb
- Standard conversion via adding files to the list
- Supported Formats
- Thumbnails and How to Make Them
- Time Efficient Image Conversion
- User Interface
- Watermark operation
- What is batch image conversion?
- What’s New in Image Converter Plus 8.0