In this group, you can choose one of predefined paths or specify your destination path.
To specify a predefined path, press button and select the needed path from the list.
Besides choosing destination path, some other options are available in this group:
- Convert with subfolders – set this option to automatically mirror source directory structure;
- Restore subfolders structure in target folder;
- Each page of multiple file will be saved to separate file – if the file you added is a multipage file, all pages will be converted to separate image files;
- Open target folder after conversion – once conversion is finished, you’ll see the directory containing converted files;
- Create log file in target folder – creates log file in directory with converted files. Use this log file to monitor conversion process.