“Watermark” operation is used to add an image (usually a small one) to the source image. Add Watermark operation:
The following options are available for this operation:
- Apply watermark from file – specify file name of the image to be used as watermark. To conveniently select a file, use “…” button to call the standard “open file” dialog box.
- Horizontal alignment – specify horizontal alignment of the watermark (left, right, center).
- Vertical alignment – specify vertical alignment of the watermark (top, bottom, center).
- Horizontal offset – the value (in pixels) of watermark offset relative to horizontal alignment.
- Vertical offset – the value (in pixels) of watermark offset relative to vertical alignment.
- Using method:
- Alpha blend – when adding a watermark, its transparency will also be added.
- Overdraw – the watermark will overlap the resulting image.
Note: You can specify positive and negative offset values.