Image Converter Plus interface is divided into several parts:
- The upper part of the interactive window. It is permanent and is used to select preset profiles.
- The lower part of the interactive window. It is permanent and is used to start or stop conversion. It also displays conversion process.
- The middle part of the interactive window. Its contents depend on the selected tab. There are two tabs in the program. Users can switch between them with the help of Profile and Photos buttons.
Also, Image Converter Plus integrates into Windows shell. This allows converting files and adjusting program settings from Windows Explorer without launching the program in interactive mode.
- Photos tab in Image Converter Plus
- Adding images (photos) for conversion
- Sorting images
- Preview image (photo) before conversion
- Removing files from the list
- Profile tab in ImageConverter Plus
- Choosing profiles
- Which operations are available in Image Converter Plus?
- Output formats
- Save converted image to
- Operation with target file name
- Starting conversion. Progress bar.