Profiles are a collection of settings used to convert graphics files from one format to another and/or modify them. Profiles can be created, modified and saved. Use preset profiles to reduce time it takes to convert images to minimum.
- Launch the program via Start menu or desktop shortcut.
- Go to Photos tab and add files to image list.
- Return to Profile tab.
- Use the list of profiles to select Convert to JPEG, Colored, 75% profile.
- Add operations – Resize and Color effects (Add Resize operation first, then add Color effects operation)
- Adjust settings of Resize operation as displayed in the picture:
- Select Sharpen filter from Color Effects dropdown list.
We won’t change other settings as we’re quite happy with them.
Press Start button. Wait till conversion is finished.
Save the newly created profile for further usage:
- Press Save As button.
- Enter an understandable file name, for example, JPEG-SHARPEN-RESIZE.
Now this profile is available or conversion. Next time, just select this profile and all images will be converted in accordance with its settings.