Though conversion via right-clicking a file, a group of files or a folder is quick and efficient, sometimes you may need to launch the program in order to achieve your goal.
- You may need to convert several files from different folders and save them to one folder;
- There’s no profile for the current task yet;
- An existing profile needs to be changed. For example, you may add Sharpen filter to improve image sharpness.
In this case:
- Launch the program via Start menu or desktop shortcut.
- Go to Photos tab and add files to image list.
- Return to Profile tab.
Adjust the program for the needed task. For example:
- Select one of existing profiles.
- Modify an existing profile or create a new one.
- Press Start button.
Evaluate the result you get. If you believe that the new profile you’ve created will be of use in future, don’t forget tosave it for further usage.