If you have slightly blurred photos (resulting from unclean photo lens, high humidity or unsharp focusing, using old film camera or scanning an old image, shaking hands, shooting through glass or other reasons), you can increase their sharpness with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add files you want to process.
- Go to “Profiles” tab, click “Add operation” in “Operation before save: Add operation” line and select “Color Effects” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Color Effects”, select “Sharpen” effect in “Apply … Effect” line.
- Specify settings for the destination file format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion. Sometimes it may be useful to apply “Sharpen” effect twice.