If you have unnaturally sharp images (resulting from shooting with cheap cameras (for example, cell phone cameras), incorrect camera settings, using special “sharpening” lens or processing photos with image editors), you can make them look more natural with the help of Image Converter Plus
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add files you want to process.
- Go to “Profiles” tab, click “Add operation” in “Operation before save: Add operation” line and select “Color Effects” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Color Effects”, select “Blur” effect in “Apply … Effect” line.
- Specify settings for the destination file format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.