Sometimes you may have to quickly correct a color of the image (for example, when doing pre-printing preparations for the final print), but there is no specialized image editor at hand, or there are too many images to process manually. In this case, use Image Converter Plus to correct colors, convert a batch of images to the needed format and apply useful effects to them.
For example, do the following to change transparent background to white one:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- Go to Profiles tab. In “Operation before save: Add operation” line, click “Add operation” and select “Replace Color” from the menu.
- In “Replace Color” settings, select “transparent” and “white” in “Replace color : with color :” line. Deactivate “Smoothing” checkbox.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select the desired file format.
- Specify other settings for the format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.