If you want to always have photos of your nearest and dearest at hand, you can upload them to your cell phone. Still, usual photos are large and it may take much time to view them on phone display. It would be wise to optimize photos for phone display resolution before uploading them to the phone. Image Converter Plus can help resize a batch of images at once.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add photos you want to process.
- Go to “Profiles” tab, click “Add operation” in “Operation before save: Add operation” line and select “Resize”.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Resize”, specify “Pixel Dimensions” value equal to display resolution of your cell phone (for example, 128×128) in pixels.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select Jpeg format usually used in cell phones.
- Specify settings for the format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.