If you want to edit your images in a special way by applying a pattern of narrow lines to them (for example, split them into squares or puzzle particles to be cut and used as inlays later, or apply a decorative pattern), you can add these lines to every image manually. Still, it is very painstaking, especially if you want to process a large amount of images. However, you can apply such a pattern to all images at once with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- First, create a graphics file with transparent background and a pattern of black lines (or lines of needed color) of 1 pixel wide. The image should be of the same size with the largest image you want to process.
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- Click “Add operation” and select “Watermark” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Watermark”, enter the full path to the image with the pattern you’ve just created into “Apply watermark from file :” line.
- In “with horizontal alignment : , with vertical alignment :” line, select “left” and “top” values.
- In “with horizontal offset : , with vertical offset :” line, select “0” and “0” values.
- In “Using Method”, select “Alpha blend”.
- Specify settings for the output format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.