If you want to protect your animated file from illegal use, you should specify your authorship on them. You can surely use an editor for such files, split them into separate frames and mark each frame with your signature, but there is a simpler way. Do it with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- First, create a separate graphics file with transparent background and your logo on it. The image should be of such a size that it occupies only a small area of the animated image.
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add animated files you want to protect.
- Go to Profiles tab. In “Operation before save: Add operation” line, click “Add operation” and select “Watermark” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Watermark”, specify the full path to the file with the logo in “Apply watermark from file :” line.
- In “with horizontal alignment : , with vertical alignment :” line, select the image area you want to place the logo to.
- In “with horizontal offset : , with vertical offset :” line, enter the value of image offset in pixels.
- Specify GIF as the output format.
- Specify other settings for the output format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.