If you have to print and cut a drawing or a photo with light background, you’ll face a problem. The transition from light image background to white page color will hardly be visible, if at all. So, it is quite problematic to cut such an image evenly. To cope with the task, you can supply the image with a black border of 1 – 2 pixels wide and use it to cut the image. Still, creating such frames for several images is a long and tiresome job. However, you can create such frames for all your images with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- Go to Profiles tab. In “Operation before save: Add operation” line, click “Add operation” and select “Canvas” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Canvas”, specify border width (1×1 or 2×2) in “Width : Height :” line. Enable “Relative” checkbox. Select “Center” value in “Anchor” line and “Black” value in “Border color” line.
- Specify settings for the output format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.