Photos that look too light (due to incorrect flashgun settings, incorrect shooting mode, shooting in sunny weather) can be corrected in numerous image editors. However, if there are lots of such photos, the correction process will take much time. Still, you can fix several photos with similar brightness level (shot in the same environment or in the same situation) at once with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add similarly light photos you want to process.
- Go to “Profiles” tab, click “Add operation” in “Operation before save: Add operation” line and select “Color Effect” (it is advisable if there is blurred sun glare in your photos. If clearness of your photos is satisfactory, skip this step and step 6.
- Click “Add operation” once again and select “Gamma” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Color Effect”, select “Sharpen”.
- In “Gamma”, specify a value from 0,6 to 0,9 (selected empirically, depending on the degree of lightness. The lighter is the photo, the lower is Gamma value) 8) Specify settings for the destination file format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.