If you use LATEX software for computer making-up, you may have to import lots of various images to use them at printing works. To automate this process you will need a software that can quickly convert these photos to a LATEX-friendly graphics format, for example EPS. Image Converter Plus will help you cope with this task.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus. Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select EPS format.
- Specify format settings (color depth and enable “create thumbnails” checkbox)
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.