If you have any problems with viewing photos of RAW format used in modern digital cameras to compress photos to crw, arw, dcr, k25, kdc, mos, mrw, nef, orf, pef, raf, raw, sr2, srf which need special software to be viewed successfully, you can convert these files into a traditional format. ICP will help you with this task.
Do the following:
- Launch ICP.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select a standard format (for example, Jpeg).
- Specify output format settings (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.