Birthday, Christmas, Name-day – all of them need a special congratulation. There are lots of websites that simplify the process of selection and mailing a greeting card. These cards are taken from various sources and often vary in format and resolution. If you want to create such a website or just need to mail greeting cards to lots of people and want to reduce their size for email delivery, you can automate the process of converting images with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add large photos you want to process.
- Go to Profiles tab. In “Operation before save: Add operation” line, click “Add operation” and select “Resize” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Resize”, specify the value of “Pixel Dimensions” to the needed size (for example, 800×600).
- Select a standard format and specify its settings (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save the converted image to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.