Software facsimile equipment receives faxes and saves them in rare formats or their internal formats. Often you may need to convert lots of faxes to common images to work with them, for example, for email transfers, convenient cataloguing of images in simple formats or text recognition. To convert faxes, you should use a powerful and convenient image converter that understands many graphics formats – for example, Image Converter Plus software.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select a standard format (for example, Jpeg).
- Specify output format settings (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.