Sometimes you may have to convert vector images to raster ones, for example, if you want to protect your MASTER-images from using in other projects, or just to view them conveniently. If there are lots of such images, the conversion process may be rather painstaking. ICP will help you perform this job quickly and easily.
Do the following:
- Launch ICP.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select a standard format (for example, Jpeg).
- Specify output format settings (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.