If activities of your company include dealing with images, you will sooner or later have to create a convenient image catalogue for the company. A folder containing all the files is a simple but inconvenient solution. It is very difficult to navigate such a great amount of files. It’s much more convenient to create a separate multipage file. Still, there is a problem of adding new images to the existing catalogue, as it takes much time and is rather difficult, especially if you update the catalogue often. Image Converter Plus helps you add any image to the catalogue with a mouse click.
Do the following:
- Create a multipage file with images beforehand. It is advisable that you place it into My Documents or My Pictures folder.
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Profiles” tab.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select the format of the multipage file you’ve created.
- In “Multipage options”, specify “Append to multipage file”.
- Specify other settings for the format (optimal values are specified by default).
- In “Converted images will be saved to :”, select the folder containing the existing multipage file (or specify its path in “User defined path” line.
- In “Operations with target file name”, enter the name of the existing multipage file.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Save as” button. Specify a name for the profile. Now, all you have to do to add a file to the catalogue is right-click it with your mouse, select the profile name from the menu and specify the folder containing your catalogue file. The image will be added to the end of the multipage file automatically.