If you don’t like unwanted details (wrinkles, freckles, shining skin, etc.) on portrait photos (close-up faces), which may happen due to increased sharpness, incorrect light, using a camera of low quality, incorrect settings of the camera, etc., you can retouch all photos at once with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- Go to “Profiles” tab, click “Add operation” in “Operation before save: Add operation” line and select “Color Effects”.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Color Effects”, select “Blur” effect in “Apply : Effect” line.
- Specify settings for the output format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion. Sometimes it may be useful to apply “Blur” effect 2 or 3 times.