Shooting with cameras of poor quality (for example, cell phone camera), or in a dark place with increased brightness, or with high zoom may result in so-called “noise” on your photos – that is, single pixels different with their color from the neighboring pixels. Image Converter Plus will help you get rid of these pixels.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add files you want to process.
- Go to “Profiles” tab, click “Add operation” in “Operation before save: Add operation” line and select “Color Effects” from the menu.
- Click “+” mark located to the left from “Add operation” line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In “Color Effects”, select “Smoothing noise” effect in “Apply … Effect” line. 6) Specify settings for the destination file format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.