Converted image to
In this group, you can choose one of predefined paths or specify your destination path.
To specify a predefined path, press button and select the needed path from the list.
Besides choosing destination path, some other options are available in this group:
- Convert with subfolders - set this option to automatically mirror source directory structure;
- Restore subfolders structure in target folder;
- Each page of multiple file will be saved to separate file - if the file you added is a multipage file, all pages will be converted to separate image files;
- Open target folder after conversion - once conversion is finished, you'll see the directory containing converted files;
- Create log file in target folder - creates log file in directory with converted files. Use this log file to monitor conversion process.
Don't see the answer on your question? Contact US to get help from one of our specialists.