Use Image Converter Plus to convert images and move them from folder to folder in several clicks.
The quickest and most convenient way of converting images is right click conversion from Windows Explorer.
All you have to do is:
- Select a folder
- Right-click this folder
- Select the needed profile
- Select destination path for converted files
If you need to modify images when converting them, or you fail to locate the profile needed for your task in the context menu, launch the program via Start menu or the shortcut on your desktop and do the following:
- Add the needed folder to the program. Use one of standard “add file” techniques.
- Go to Profile tab and modify the profile to fit your task.
- Press Start button to begin conversion.
In both cases you’ll have a folder with images of the chosen format as a result of several simple actions.