Once you have downloaded the installation file from the company website, you can install it.
- Launch the downloaded installation file. If there were no errors during the download process, you’ll see the installation window. In this window, press “Next” button.
- License agreement. If you accept the license agreement, select “I accept the agreement” option. Then, press “Next” button. If you don’t accept the license agreement, press “Cancel” button. If you do so, Image Converter Pluswon’t be installed on your computer.
- Choosing installation directory. In the next window, select the program installation directory. Press “Next” button.
- Specifying additional options.In the window that appears, specify whether you wish to add icons to your desktop and/or Quick Launch menu. We recommend that you should add the program icon to your desktop to quickly access ImageConverter Plus. Press “Next” button.
- Starting installation processPress “Install” button.
- Wait till the program is installed on your computer.
Note: To launch the program, you can use either Windows “Start” menu or Image Converter Plus icon on your desktop.