If you work with electronic devices that produce graphics files of nonstandard formats as output information, it is quite probable that you won’t be able to view them in a common image viewer. However, you can convert all these images to a standard format with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to “Photos” tab, select and add images you want to process.
- In “Save images in …. format”, select a standard format (for example, Jpeg).
- Specify output format settings (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press “Start” button to start conversion.