Nonstandard format of images received from special-purpose hardware
If you work with electronic devices that produce graphics files of nonstandard formats as output information, it is quite probable that you won't be able to view them in a common image viewer. However, you can convert all these images to a standard format with the help of Image Converter Plus.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to "Photos" tab, select and add images you want to process.
- In "Save images in .... format", select a standard format (for example, Jpeg).
- Specify output format settings (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press "Start" button to start conversion.